ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US Callous: Why does the guy like his damned dog so much?!?

"POP CULTURED" 

7.07.2005

Why does the guy like his damned dog so much?!?

There are so many freakin' dog photos on this blog...why?

Im talking about myself here, and that's a valid question with a valid answer...
Theres nothing like waking up in the middle of the night in the summer with sweat covering your body and the evening breeze blowing small black and white dog hairs around the room, where they stick and wave around in the wind, causing the sensation to a half-conscious person of ants crawling over one's body. Yes, its the peak of sheddin' season and that time of year to remember why I even keep the old hair factory I named Mulligan STU around. Something I like...hmm...well, I like that he lets us do stuff to him without complaining. Thus the photos (prior posts). I like that he howls instead of barks. I like the game we invented where he "stays" in the kitchen and we hide a treat in the livingroom for him to sniff out of hiding. And I like the fact that whenever I swear he comes over to comfort me. Despite the puss in his driver side ear, the big fleshy lump on his chest, the $250 pair of shoes he chewed and the claw marks on the leather, I am fan of the STU.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love STU too..

Didn't know he was such a Sleuth..

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home