ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US Callous: Its a Dangerous Week.

"POP CULTURED" 

7.11.2005

Its a Dangerous Week.

I have feelings of concern for this week. I got a weird sliver. This morning I read to the listeners of WYCE about the microchips the Humane Society puts into pets nowadays when you adopt. If that concept causes concern for anyone, take it from me: I know from personal experience that inserting microchips could not be so bad for the pets. My sliver looks kind of gross through the fingernail but it is starting to settle in and I think that within a couple of more days I will be used to it and will forget it is there.
I e-bayed "slivers" this morning, wondering if some crazy fan of Bruce Campbell or the like is currently trying to auction off a celebrity sliver. I found that the word "sliver" is often a typo in place of the word "silver." I cant imagine ever posting an ad on ebay with a typo, or even more so actually buying something from an ad with a significant typo in the title line. The most interesting typo I saw on ebay was "black & sliver bra and thong set" (ebay item #5405273745, starting bid $1.50). If I were in the market for used black and silver underwear I would definitely pass on the typo ad. If ya cant even get the listing right, Im not buying your underwear.
Current bids: 0
Shipping insurance: not offered.


Its a dangerous week. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger captnkurt said...

Oy vay, Pete! Nothing like sporting your own lumber (and not the good kind, if you know what I mean nudge, nudge wink, wink

Get that thing removed 'afore you grow a tree outta that thing!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to pull that out or not. The doctors discovered a tumor under my finger nail and I told them leave it. What is it hurting? Guess what it went away. It's in my lungs now but at least people can't see it now. :)

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home